Sunday, May 10, 2009

Swizz Beats rubs his relationship with Alicia in his soon-to-be-ex-wife's face.



Swizz is featured on the remix of the Drake track "Best I Ever Had." On the track, Swizz makes explicit reference to the birthday party Alicia Keys threw for him at the Guggenheim last year. Recall that party was the straw that broke the camel's back for Swizz wife and ultimately led to divorce papers. Swizz verse:

“Wake up in the morning and my baby cooked me breakfast
Ass naked wearing nothing on, but a necklace
yeah she be shining on ya
She be gleamin on ya
She be SINGING on ya
I know you love her don’t ya
And we be travellin our ass off
You can see the proof it’s all in our passports
Yeah, she say she wanna treat me like a king
I get big gifts the money aint a damn thing
She gave me a PARTY AT THE GUGGENHEIM
Y’all should’ve seen them haters
they lost their mind
only God can judge me What’s next?
The Ring? the baby? She really loves me!”

I heard Alicia was gay anyway. Does anyone have any info on this?

5 comments:

  1. This is so disrespectful to his wife and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WIFEY GONNA BEAT HIS ASS WHEN SHE HEARS THIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swizz has absolutely no class or respect to put this out now. Neither does Alicia for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Notice he doesn't say anything about loving her just her loving him and him spending her money. He's playing her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^ I agree but on Another note Alicia is no better than him she might be a little closer to the ground.

    ReplyDelete