Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rihanna Lashes Out At Chris





Is Rihanna lashing out at her former love, Chris Brown in her new song "Silly Boy" featuring Lady Ga Ga? Judge for yourself:


"I said I'm not coming back
You fooled me once but you can't have that ego turning,
Just too bad for you, that when you had me
Didn't know what to do, she's over you.
Cause you had a good girl, good girl
Girl that's a keeper
You had a good girl, good girl
But didn't know how to treat her."


"You comin with those corny lines
Can’t live without me
I’ll get some flowers for the day that you are buried
No, people make mistakes But I just think your ass is fake
Only thing I want from you, is for you to (stay away)"

4 comments:

  1. I think she's mad he moved on. Why come out with this now? Why not a few months ago when people supported her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the song I don't like the conditions it came out of but other than that I can see me dancing to the techno beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, I rather watch a 48 hour Sponge Bob marathon straight thru, than listen to 3 minutes of Lady Gagga...

    ReplyDelete
  4. she shoulda named it silly girl because she the one who hasn't moved on not him. Get ova it.

    ReplyDelete