Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Coolio Claims the Crack Wasn't His


Coolio caught three charges for felony drug possession, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, and felony battery when he was trying to catch a flight at LAX in March. Airport screeners did a routine screening and physical check of his baggage and found crack cocaine and a pipe. Coolio allegedly attempted to grab the arm of the screener to keep her from searching his bag. Now Coolio denies the stuff was his. In an interview with TMZ, Coolio insists he "just happened to get caught up in the scene and they could have did DNA, they could have did all kinds of stuff to find out if it was mine, but they didn't."
Coolio goes on to say, "They just got the bag and assumed it was mine...If you do bring drugs to the airport, you don't put 'em in your bag, you put 'em in your pocket. I used to smoke marijuana and I travelled with it for years, and I never put it in my bag. I always had it in my pocket. I'm not dumb like that, but you know... That was some bullshit. The unfortunate thing about it is this, is that when my name is cleared, more people are not gonna hear about it than heard about it. That's life in the city, that's the life of a celebrity. My friends and my family know it's not me. God knows it's not me. In essence, let me just put it to you like this: I don't give a fuck!"

Did this Negro just tell where he hides his stash?

4 comments:

  1. His story doesn't even add up. I hope someone does perform an intervention on him and DMX. Otherwise they won't make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he did and the crack was his!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE LOOKS CRACKED OUT THESE DAYS. THAT STORY AINT EVEN MAKE SENSE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He always look like a crackhead. He smoked all his money away.

    ReplyDelete