Monday, May 11, 2009

Beyonce Wants A Baby


Beyoncé and Jay-Z just celebrated their one-year anniversary, but they may be ready to celebrate something else — a baby! “I do, yes … of course, I want to be a mother,” she told Larry King on April 23. She added, “I only pray that my relationship with my daughter is like the relationship I have with my mother.” The 27-year-old admitted that she still has some things she needs to accomplish before the time is right, but said, “When it is meant to be, it will.”
She looks motherly, doesn't she? It's a good thing the Obama girls have icons like her to look up to.

7 comments:

  1. ...maybe I'm missing something and it's nobody's bid'ness but when do they hook up to actually TRY to have one?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust...that bish will NEVA have a baby by JayZ. Then again...it would be interesting to see what kind a spawn a camel and giraffe would create. *sniggling*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giraffe? Don't you mean a lioness? Look at the hair. Or maybe a horse on second thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...maybe she'll do a reverse Angelina, go to Siberia and buy/adopt her a white baby....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP HER OUT WITH THAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Cheryl

    In case you've never noticed, Beyodel's neck is long as shit, hence the reason why I called her a giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beyonce already have children that's why she wears butt pads to lift everything back UP!

    ReplyDelete