Monday, May 11, 2009

Here is a picture of Tyrese's alleged stalker. Ain't she sexy?


Tyrese told TMZ “When you make yourself available and people feel that they getting to know you, people just kinda catch feelings and things happen. So, I think she’s really Looney Tune. I tried everything I could to get her to get up off me and now things have gotten legal. I’m just gonna let my people do their part but yeah, she’s every bit of crazy and Looney Tune.”

Patricia has allegedly been calling his office 15-20 times a day for at least the past 3 months and has been harassing and stalking him off and on for almost 3 years. She allegedly Tweets sexual messages using at least six different accounts.
One of the messages reads, “Now that your wife is finally out of the picture Daddy it’s my turn.”
According to Theybf.com, this woman pictured here is the stalker and she has tried out for Playboy.

Coincidentally Tyrese just released a new single, “Take Me Away.”

8 comments:

  1. ...I would pay to hear what the Playboy people said when they reviewed her pics...
    "maybe SEPIA will take these mf's or send them to Playgirl..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ WMS again. Yeah I was looking at the picture thinking she was going to bust out laughing and say I'm ust playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...we've ALL had our "stalkers"...
    why do they ALL look like exactly that but we TRY to be nice and give them the benefit at first....then the mf's show up at Target in the lingerie isle when you're with your family....

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a man in there, ba-bay!! smh & ctfu

    ReplyDelete
  5. laughing@Where's My Stimulus! It sounds like you've had some bad personal experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HE PROBABLY DID HER AN NOW WANTS HER GONE. SHES THA TYPE OF BREEZY YOU HAFTA STRAP UP DOUBLE TIGHT WITH TO KEEP SAFE

    ReplyDelete
  7. yuck, the ugly stalking the ugly.... that sounds like an animal planet show.....i never got into men who did manly looking chicks. sometimes u have to be mean to the wildebeest to make them shoo a way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WS you are wrong for the tags to this post lol

    ReplyDelete