Saturday, May 16, 2009

Supermodel Claims Tyra Has A Big Ego


Former supermodel Paulina Porzikova has been making the rounds at Access Hollywood and The Billy Banks Show to complain about parting ways with Tyra Banks' show America's Next Top Model. Porzikova claims she was fired because of her complaints about Tyra's constant tardiness to the judging sessions.

“I must admit I was having a little bit of an issue with Tyra being late for every judging,” she told Billy. “It’s six hours later and I feel like I am being told my time is not as valuable as hers. They pointed out that I should shut up and be grateful for the job and that Tyra is really busy.
I think that my little hissy fits about ‘Well, we are all here on time. Why can’t she (Tyra)?’ didn’t go over all that well,” said Paulina.
When asked whether she thought she was fired because she was the only woman on the panel besides Tyra (Porzikova replaced Twiggy as a judge), she replied, “I don’t think that in Tyra’s universe that’s even a consideration. I don’t think she cares. I’m not even sure she was aware that I existed way out there in Siberia, much like I am not sure she knew Twiggy existed...[when] we are on set talking to each other in front of the cameras...that is the only time she would speak to me.”

3 comments:

  1. I WOULD LUV TO DO TO HER WHAT DIMON DID TO KIMORA! I WOULD FUCK THE ATTITUDE RIGHT OUTTA HER

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a bitch but it's workin for her. I would be a bitch too with her money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not news and we didn't need Paulina Porzikova to state what is clear to all that watch her so called talk show and ANTM.

    ReplyDelete