Monday, October 12, 2009

So what if Kanye wasn't there?






So what if Kanye wasn't there? A lot of other folks were whether they should have been or not. Monica looked fabulous. I love the shoes! I think the real test of just how fierce she is would come when she breaks into a full run in those heels like "Crystal--Like the Champagne." (I know only a few of you will get that one.) Trina looks nice but I have to confess. This chick looks different to me every time I see her. It's something about her face. Too much makeup? Weave changeup? Cosmetic work? I can't put my finger on it. Toccara looks beautiful as usual. That dress is a fail. It looks "discount." I still love her! Now Sheree. Sheree doesn't seem "hip hop" so I'm guessing this awards show was just a photo op for her. I love the shoes and the bag. They scream "stripper" but they are fabulous. That jumpsuit is the opposite of fabulous and a close cousin to ill-thought-out and ill-fitting. I wonder if that is one of her designs.

2 comments:

  1. Trina dropped some weight. Always looks nice though.

    Tocarra my girl but that dress is so hair store-sih. Damn shame really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHEREE ON THE RED CARPET? WOW!

    ReplyDelete