Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tyra's got a brand new body


Photo Credits: Doug Meszler
Tyra Banks unveiled her newly trimmed down body with a photoshoot in NYC on Monday. Two years ago there was a media frenzy when pictures leaked of Banks in a bathing suit bigger than a size 7. Some reports say Banks gained so much weight over the past three years she got up to a size 16. Banks told CNN's Larry King, "When I told the world to kiss my fat ass, I remained that size for two years. I maintained it with my ice cream and my salad with ranch dressing and croutons and bacon bits." Now she wears a size 8 and is feeling fine.
--------------Wild Safari
Speaking of Tyra...According to Forbes Magazine, Tyra Banks is the Queen of Prime Time moneymakers earning $30 million in the last 12 months. She has the entire prime time schedule of the CW (can't watch) Network on lock.
---------------Where's My Stimulus?

3 comments:

  1. I think she looks great. She has always looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT TOO, AND SHE'S ALWAYS LOOKED GREAT! SHE LOOKED GOOD WITH THE WEIGHT. I FREAKING LOVE TYRA FOREAL FOREAL. TOP MODEL IS MY FAVORITE SHOW, HANDS DOWN. IT'S PROBABLY NOT EVEN NORMAL HOW MUCH I LIKE IT. IT'S ON TONIGHT AT 8 AND I CAN'T WAIT! HOUSEWORK, DINNER, HOMEWORK, EVERYTHING IS DONE BY THAT TIME. I'VE EVEN CRIED WHEN TIANA (THE DARK SKINNED GIRL) WON. I DRINK MY WINE WITH IT AND EVERYTHING. SHOOT, IT'S AN EVENT AT MY HOUSE. CALL ME A LAME, BUT THAT'S MY SHIT, HANDS DOWN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have guessed Tyra wore a 14/16 because she wore it well. Her man obviously didn't mind. Tyra is fabulous regardless. I hope she doesn't lose too much weight. She represents curves on the runway.

    ReplyDelete