Thursday, October 15, 2009

Leona Lewis Gets Smacked at Book Signing





Leona Lewis was left 'shaken' after being assaulted by a male fan during a signing for her autobiography 'Dreams' at Waterstone's Bookstore on Wednesday. One fan at the scene told the BBC: 'My brother saw the whole incident. He [the attacker] walked up there with the book, she signed it and, as she looked up, he just punched her. Security subdued the assailant, Lewis did not require medical attention, but was visibly upset leaving the store. The singer's second album Echo is scheduled for release in November.

Source: BBC

2 comments:

  1. This was terrible. I heard the guy was some 6'5" queen who got pissed because she was taking too long to sign people's books. He was obviously out of his head because he was getting his own book signed when he clocked her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is I would love to smack her too. Just on her ass while I have her bent over and singing my praises.

    ReplyDelete