Saturday, October 17, 2009

T.I. wants 'Tiny & Toya' to take a hike


BET has renewed the contract for the reality series "Tiny & Toya" starring T.I.'s fiancee Tiny Cottle. Word is they are rushing to film as many episodes as possible before T.I.'s release from federal prison next year because T.I. hates the show. He has been made aware of all the negative comments made by bloggers and dislikes how producers allow his woman to be portrayed for ratings. The thing is, doesn't Tiny have creative control? What we see is who they are. That is who he fell in love with. They have remained together over all these years (without a marriage certificate) despite widespread criticism of Tiny's looks and deportment. I think he should be proud she went out and did something for herself.

1 comment:

  1. But that's Ti's problem: TINY DID SOMETHING FOR HERSELF. He is a real deal chauvanist. SMH

    ReplyDelete