Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Would you wife her?



Chris Rock talks about why his blind date years ago with Nia Long never turned into a second date: "She was kind of obnoxious. You know how you go on a date and this one thing means we are not going on a date again? At one point, I asked her 'So are you seeing anybody' and she says 'No, but I know where to get some good dick if I need it'”.

I have always liked Nia Long, so I was very surprised to hear her say something so classless. You just don't say things like this on a first date. Who wants to think they are dating a slut? I'm not saying having a 'maintenance man' makes you a slut, but you just don't talk about effing other people on a first date if you want a second one. Her comment was a deal-breaker for Chris. Would you wife her?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't like her statement either. It just sounds slutty. We all have needs. We don't need to shout them out to everyone. A little mystery goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure it sounds a bit slutty, but how do you know she was being serious? I'd imagine that if you went out on a date with Chris Rock, you might say some crazy stuff just keep up, and expect him to have a sense of humour about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heard that she IS a slut, so that may explain it.

    ReplyDelete