Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ray J decided to dump his Cocktail and freshen up his drink


Cocktail revealed via her MySpace page she and Ray J are no longer together and that he dumped her.

So most of you have seen photos floating around with me and a guy who is obviously not Ray and I want to clear some things up. When I was on the show, I truly fell for Ray...But the reality of reality television is that it doesn’t always work. Ray and I are no longer together. We have not been together for awhile now but we have remained friends and when we hang out we have a great time...As for the tour we just did and “acting” like we were together, it comes with the show...But at the end of the day I wasn’t the right person for Ray and although it hurt me at least he was honest about the situation before it went any further.

4 comments:

  1. I can't stand to watch those dating shows like Flavor of Love and I Love NY and this one. They just promote prostituting and sluttish behavior. This girl knows she was just there for the money and fame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so mad that he even chose her. Of course, you think you lik her the most if you all are already having sex with each other. Stupid nicca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray J's M.O. is to jump from ho to ho. He doesn't care about any of these chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He gone end up with AIDS in a few years. He fuck around entirely too much without protection and with nasty women. Kim K alone is a trip to the clinic. Add in Whitney and I don't even wanna think bout it.

    ReplyDelete