Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Evidently Mel B.'s Hubby Isn't As Good In Bed As We Thought


Apparently, Mel B.'s latest husband isn't as good in bed as she had hoped:

"I read about new research that showed 75 per cent of women don't have an orgasm during sex! Oh my God! That amazed me, because having a good sex life is absolutely essential in my opinion. My advice to women who are unfulfilled in the bedroom is to invest in a sex toy. I use a little vibrator called a Pocket Rocket - and it does the trick every time."

Just a few months ago this is what she was saying:

"I know I'll always be faithful to Stephen because I've never met anyone before him sexually who is on a par with me. They start off on a par and then they can't keep up but with him it's perfect. Actually I've never met anybody with a higher sex drive than me ever in my entire life."

4 comments:

  1. DAMN WHY DON'T SHE JUST SAY HOMIE CAN'T GET IT UP EXCEPT WHEN HE CASHIN ONE OF HER CHECKS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hoe is the queen of TMI. This is such a turn off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. buzzzzzzzzzzzz!! (and it ain't a bee either)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If she gotta use the pocket rocket then he ain't handling tha bidness.

    ReplyDelete