Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Urgent HELP needed!!!!

My blog is acting up and I need help. The new posts today caused my sidebar to move to the very bottom of the page. I added then deleted a poll and suspect that caused this problem. I don't like having the sidebar at the bottom and want to change it back. I have checked the HTML code in my posts and in my template but can't find the problem. Do any of you readers know HTML enough to possibly fix this problem? I have been told there may be a remnant of bad code in the images or the widgets somewhere.

Please help! Leave me a comment and I'll be in touch.

4 comments:

  1. ...hey wild I'm probably telling you something you already know... if you look at your grouping of "previous posts" from 5/24-5/31, 5/17-5/24 back to the beginning of your blog, on those pages your blog looks configured the way you want. Starting with the Suge Knight post it falls apart (serves you right ha,ha).

    Perhaps you can go back to the set of old pages when your blog was configured correctly and copy the recent posts back to that old configuration, then you should be straight...

    also keep in mind I don't have a clue of what I'm talking about...good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stim. I'll give it a try. This is driving me bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, that suggestion didn't work but I found the problem. One of the players I embeded was way too wide for the column. It pushed the sidebar to the bottom of the page. Unfortunately, I didn't figure it out until I had deleted and reinstalled every single widget on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you figured it out, but thats a drag though...I still think it was that suge knight post....

    ReplyDelete