Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Chris Brown has jumped on the big chain bandwagon


Chris Brown debuted his newest plaything after Puffy's White Party this year. He unveiled a giant bejeweled pendent that simply said "OOPS!"


“Chris has been a client of mine for some time now”, says Jason. “It’s always a pleasure to work him because it gives me a chance to be creative. He came to me with a great idea and I am very pleased with the finished product”. I love taking his money in exchange for stupid $hit.

A source from Jason of Beverly Hills says confirmed the diamond and sapphire necklace cost around $300,000 and took 218 hours to complete.


2 comments:

  1. He looks stupid as hell paying that kind of money for a children's necklace. That's a house hanging around his neck. I bet he could only get around $15K for it when he has to pawn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree he is so dumb for buying that chain, and putting "oops" on makes it seem like he is making light of what happened. I see he still hasn't gain any wisdom since this siutation. He needs to be investing his money wisely, because it may be a long while before he gets back on the public's good side again. Many of his fans are little kids and teens and that means their parents hold the buying power over his future albums and other projects so he better be more careful.

    ReplyDelete