Thursday, July 9, 2009

Solo goes hard for Bey


Solange responded to her fans' criticism of Beyonce's new video on her Twitter:


–Now that was the “nice” read.Next person who hits me with some negative energy about my sister is gonna get Fox news all over again.Ya hear!

–Don’t try to love ME becuz u want 2 be the “anti Beyonce”.I am the “all for” Beyonce.Now kiss both of our Knowles asses if u don’t like it!

–Call me whatever u want to, but next time I say “yo momma….” don’t flinch. See how u feel.

–Now back to your regular scheduled programming. I’m back in the booth creating & she is somewhere shutting down a sold out show:) kisses…

4 comments:

  1. I doubt anyone really even talked about Beyonce like that on her twitter. Solange is just trying to stir up publicity. We are uninterested as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yawn...Solange twittering makes me sleepy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is somebody supposed to be scared of her? LOL. Ok it's natural that she would want to take up for her sister, but I agree with 8:08PM she is a drama queen. She's got some nerve trying to deny that she doesn't want to be the "anti Beyonce" because she definitely does and says anything she can to stand out from Beyonce cussing and acting like she was always a quirky rebel when she was in that bootleg Bring It On movie with a Beyonce weave as a cheerleader just a few years ago. She needs to sit down somewhere. She's just mad no one has fallen for her rebel act, even with Matthew booking her gigs performing everywhere she still has no success to show for it which serves them right how they dogged out the rest of the girls formerly or still in Destiny's Child and is still doing so apparently (LeToya @ the '09 BET awards).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think Solange will ever have big commercial success because her sister acts like the spotlight isn't big enough. Plus Solange bores me because she tries too damn hard. If she just sang and did her thing, people would like her more. She is just as in your face as Beyonce IMO.

    ReplyDelete