Monday, July 6, 2009

Holly Robinson Peete, wife of NFL baller Rodney Peete, Twittered about the McNair affair:

@hollyrpeete: Will the Steve McNair tragedy scare married men straight like the ‘87 film “Fatal Attraction” did for a while??
@hollyrpeete: the photos of mcnair and girl on vacay make me wonder was he throwing this in wife’s face?? i hope not
@hollyrpeete: I told hubby if I get a call some 20 year old waitress he was doing offed him- me and kids boycotting the funeral- not EVEN joking


Hmmm Fatal Attraction for the 21st century? I doubt this will make ballers stop cheating. They might pause for a week or two, but all that money and power has an intoxicating effect.

6 comments:

  1. The only way this will scare ballers is if the wife offed him. Then they might think twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If aids hasnt stopped men from cheating a murder won't either. The only cure is women not excepting that shit period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if his wife ordered the hit she was following your advice. I guess she said enough is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it's ok for Holly to speak out on this. She just let everyone know she will have Rodney's ass if he even thinks about stepping out. Men need to learn how to be satisfied at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think this incident will scare husbands or boyfriends straight either. Many of them probably think they're too clever to get caught up in a situation this bad and some men are whores no matter what. They don't care about the risks. Example: Lil Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOME MEN ARE GONNA DO WHUT THEY DO NO MATTER WHAT. I LET ALL THE WOMEN I DEAL WITH KNOW THE REAL DEAL. WE ALL KNOW OUR ROLES AND STAY IN OUR LANES. YOU GOT TO BE HONEST WITH FEMALES.

    ReplyDelete