Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Such a huge ego


Kanye West is spouting off at the mouth again. His ego didn't fail to disappoint in his latest interview with Fashion House Louis Vuitton:


On The Biggest Influence On His Career


Me! Meaning my mistakes, I’ve learnt so much from them! It’s true I am super confident and delusionally egotistical but believe me, I have conflicts with myself at night; like, damn, will I be able to make stuff that I like; will I be able to make stuff which will make an impact on the world?


On Being Happy With His Celebrity


I’m at war with myself. I know I am in danger of cannibalizing myself, of talking about myself to death. My whole life for the past five years has been all about me.


http://www.ilvoelv.com/2009/06/kanye-west-x-louis-vuitton-collab.html"target=planetjacksonworldwide.blogspot.com>source

3 comments:

  1. sigh....I get so tired of hearing him blow his own horn. His persona in his own mind is greater than his actual work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have all "learnt" you are your own black douche bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanye is so exasperating. He thinks he is far greater than he is. Humility is a gift. God doesn't like pride to this extent.

    ReplyDelete