Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trick Daddy Says Rick Ross Is A 'Kid' Who Needs Discipline



“I got new rules. I'm going back to the old ass-whoopin' days," Trick Daddy proclaimed Wednesday (May 6). "I'm gonna start beating my kid's ass."
Trick loves the kids but this "kid" is overgrown Rick Ross. Trick said Ross' disrespect has gone far enough on Angela Yee's Shade 45 satellite-radio show.
"I'd like to apologize for my kid's misbehaving in class. ... I let Ross start eating table food too fast," Trick joked. "When you don't raise your kids, they will throw their hands up at you."
T-Double-D said he supported Ross, so he was taken aback by Ross' recent comments about him on the now-infamous "Valley of Death" from Deeper Than Rap. Trick was offended when Ross dissed his trustworthiness on BET.
"I was a big Ross fan," Trick told Yee. "If you check all my interviews, the Web, radio, I never dissed him ... I supported him." Rick even had the balls to call up Trick to tell him he would be talking greasy and taking shots at him in public.
"I said, 'What? Taking shots? While you're taking shots, what the f--- you think I'm gonna do?' "
This beef comes at an opportune time for Trick. He has the lead single on the just-released “Next Day Air” soundtrack and he’s coming out with his next LP, Finally Famous this summer. Trick Daddy, who recently revealed his struggle with lupus, is planning to release his autobiography Magic City: Trials of a Native Son in August.

6 comments:

  1. These rap beefs are getting so stupid! Both of them need to just sat down somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at him naming his bio Magic City. Pimpin to the end mah nig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick Ross better realize he's pissing off somepowerful people in the biz. He might come up misisng one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ refering to grown people like they are children that is like the ultimate form of disrespect besides spitting on someone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two gorilla lookin goons need to sit down and shut the fuck up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Officer Ricky has lost his bacon-smellin mind challenging Eminem to a rap battle and coming at Trick and 50 like that. He hasn’t nearly paid enough dues to be considered in the league with those dudes. Foxy is gassing up that big swole head too much. He should just claim hyperglycemia from the Golden Corral buffet and keep it moving.

    ReplyDelete