Thursday, May 7, 2009

Foxy Doesn't Look That Damn Bad These Days


Rick Ross is so obsessed with his collection of designer sunglasses he always wears a pair during sex. The Hustlin’ star was inspired by late rapper Notorious B.I.G. to customise his growing collection of shades, costing up to $2250 (Gbp1500) each.
And he’s become so attached to the diamond-encrusted eyewear it’s often the only item he’ll keep on when stripping down for a steamy session of love-making. Rick Ross says “I’ve had sex in my shades, sometimes I wear my clear ones. A lot of ladies compliment my eyelashes so I don’t want people to see them, I’m shy, so wear my shades all the time. I never told nobody that before.”


Don’t these negroes know this is a recession? Shoot! Foxy’s laying right there. She knows from being broke, believe me. And recently, too.


Sourced from the postchronicle.com

6 comments:

  1. Black love is so beautiful











    NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of glasses did he wear at the prison he was a guard at?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He musta been wearing some good 3D glasses cus he actually saw himself doin all that shit the inmates did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever kind of glasses he's wearing made an ugly chick like Foxy look like a dime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black love is beautiful but Ross aint you lying?

    He keep them shades on cause he cock-eyed. Tell the truth, and shame that Devil, whydont'cha?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like pubic hair all over his jaw. What do they do shave it of Foxy and glue it all over his face? I thought Nas and Kelis were kinky.

    ReplyDelete