Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kelly needs a new bio


Kelly Rowland's new show The Fashion Show premieres tonight on Bravo at 10 o'clock Eastern. She is a co-host and judge on the show with designer Isaac Mizrahi. Here's Kelly's bio from the Bravo site:


Judge and co-host Kelly Rowland is a best-selling Grammy-winning solo artist and a founding member of Destiny's Child, the top-selling female recording group of all-time. Rowland proved a major contributing force to the group's record-breaking global popularity as they racked up sales of more than 100 million records worldwide while earning three Grammy Awards. She successfully debuted as a solo artist in 2002 with the album "Simply Deep," which sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide and included the hit single "Dilemma." The duet, with rapper Nelly, earned the Grammy for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration in 2002 and spent 10 weeks at No. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100. Her follow-up album, "Ms. Kelly," was released in 2007. Rowland has appeared in a number of television and film projects including the features Freddy vs. Jason, and The Seat Filler, executive produced by Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, and the television series The Hughleys and American Dreams. She also served as a choir leader on NBC's creative competition series Clash of the Choirs.


I wonder why she left out her multiple tours of duty in the wig crypt as head wig brusher and weave repairer. She didn't even mention her time as Branson's Black Virgin either.

13 comments:

  1. I'm gonna tune in just to see what it's like.

    Isaac can really design and Kells looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Kelly listened to us when we said she should quit singing

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao@Branson's Black Virgin! CTFU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am with you all of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. zzzz ya'll let me know when Ro-Ro makes her debut on celebrity rehab. I might tune in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. me likes...check me out sometime if you get a chance...i see your reference to spam above...so if interested...click

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh thanks for visiting blog fam!

    @so_mean I'm not sure what you mean. Do you want me to check out your blog or do you want to give me spam? LOL I've seen your name by some comments on other sites, so I'll stop by. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. go on girl....
    do something REAL crazy and talk
    about white people too

    congrats

    ReplyDelete
  9. @WMS don't worry, I'll sprinkle a little salt in the pepper every now and then

    ReplyDelete
  10. The show was hot garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The show was stupid I watched anywayz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked the show. I'll watch again. It's good she is doing something on her own with out the Knowles family. Congrats Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This blog is no different than that other "urban blogs. Same snark, different name. If you can't distinguish yourself effectively from other blogs, then why bother? Bye girl, fly girl.

    ReplyDelete