Saturday, May 9, 2009

Paula's never been drunk in her life


Paula told a radio station yesterday she never made the statements quoted online by the Ladies Home Journal. She first said her statements were taken out of context. Then she said:

“It was very stressful for me to hear that and to be quoted saying something I’ve never said,” Abdul told the radio station. "I’ve never checked into a rehab clinic, I’ve never been addicted or abused drugs and I’ve never been addicted or abused alcohol. I’ve never been drunk in my life.”

But Abdul did not dispute everything in the magazine article. One of the radio hosts asked about a quote in the Ladies’ Home Journal article in which Abdul, after the description of her checking into the spa, said that she suffered freezing cold, chattering teeth and excruciating pain.

Paula acknowledged the statement saying “That actually is true.”
I love going to the spa and I’ve never purchased the ‘excruciatingly painful meat locker effect’ package. I wonder if they sell a lot of those.

4 comments:

  1. Paula is lying her ass off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAULA KNOW SHE BE DRUNK ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. see right there! she kept trying to catch MC SKAT KAT...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula wishes that was her taking out her tittie for the Superbowl.

    ReplyDelete