Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sandhurst from Make Me a Supermodel Gets Bucket Nekid






If y'all follow Bravo's Make Me a Supermodel like I do then you know Sandhurst no introduction needed. He is 6'3" of chocolate fineness and chiseled to perfection. Even Tyson knows he's the truth. Check out the grin he gives everytime he sees Sandy walk the runway. This past Wednesday was the naked episode where they all had to take pics with nothing but one accessory of their choice. Sandhurst chose driving gloves. This self-proclaimed African god-warrior had to repeat acclaimations to himself to keep his nerves up and his *ahem* down.

"My body is a temple and that temple should be visited and photographed often."


Amen.
Excuse me while I go plan my tour.


I'm working on getting the naked pic on here. Come back soon!

10 comments:

  1. Damn! You got me all hot and bothered here at work and no way to cool myself down. He is SO good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dem country bwoys do it best

    ReplyDelete
  3. please post the nude picture of Sandhurst form Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always worry when I see guys get nude like this women aren't the only ones who enjoy such pics and men can be just as aggressive as woman. Ask DeAngelo. I hope we don't hear about him on guess who’s gay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandhurst is fioneeeeeee!

    Whew! *speechless* Where is his daddy? Who is responsible for this DNA? I need to get me a piece...

    ReplyDelete
  6. MO CHICKS LESS DICK PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my God lawd have mercy! This man is so fine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont' think he's gay. He said he was straight on the show. He could have come out then because there were 2 other gay dudes there. He's straight thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think he really is straight. If not, I can help him reconsider.

    ReplyDelete