Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm Just (Here for the Lortab)

Paula Abdul debuted her new single I’m Just (Here for the Lortab Music) on this week’s American Idol. Paula revealed in the June issue of Ladies Home Journal that she has been addicted to prescription painkillers for nearly 30 years. (Like we didn’t know.) Abdul began taking painkillers as a 17-year-old dancer for an unspecified injury. (Who was feeding her habit?) She then continued after a plane crash neck injury in 1993. (Why didn’t anyone confront her?) Paula checked herself into a posh California rehab spa to detox over Thanksgiving. Too bad we can’t tell she’s kicked the habit.



6 comments:

  1. Who didn't know Paula was getting high? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. but Paula STILL thinks MC Skat Kat from Opposites Attract is REAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me tell you if I had my own blog and it was making me two cents you'd see pics of my behind on the side with a plates of chocolate chip cookies sellin those mfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^^you took me back with that skat kat! This hoe shoulda been on Intervention a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL @ WMS I don't think I have ever seen her sober.
    Funny how Hollywierd will use you up.... let you get high as a kite and put you on the air and let people talk about you like a dog and the people around you won't say a word as long as they get their check.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula never could sing. She should stick to choreography and try to get some old rich dude to wife her up. Then she can stay drunk and high all day and no one would care.

    ReplyDelete