Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Don't try this at home



The Florida Department Golfer Tiger Woods will be issued a careless driving citation for the crash outside his home last week, but he will not face criminal charges, the Florida Highway Patrol said Tuesday. Woods faces a $164 fine and four points on his license. Woods declined to speak with Highway Patrol officers on three separate occasions, instead simply providing his license, registration, and proof of insurance. Investigators said they had insufficient evidence to request medical records to to perform any further search warrants. Officials impounded Woods' car and interviewed his neighbors. The neighbors who made the 911 call are now saying they did not see his wife chasing the car with a gold club and did not witness any evidence of domestic violence that night.

Golfer Tiger Woods issued an apology today for "transgressions" that let his family down.

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves," he said in a statement on his official Web site.

"I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone."

1 comment:

  1. he got off with a slap on the wrist because he's rich and married to a blonde woman

    ReplyDelete