Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Alicia Keys has some news that will change 5 people's lives

Alicia Keys made an announcement yesterday that will change the lives of 5 people--no she's not expecting! A Keys will officially announce at her concert tonight she wants to take five people with her to visit Africa.
The Grammy-winning singer is launching a contest through her charity, Keep a Child Alive, that will give five people an opportunity to visit the continent with her. She says her initial trip to Africa "totally changed my life." "Going to Africa was unbelievable for me," the 28-year-old said. "I was able to see the great separation between have and have not," Keys said. "I was able to see the incredible spirit of people. I was able to learn firsthand about the AIDS pandemic of Africa."

2 comments:

  1. don't nobody wanna go nowhere with her stankin azz

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever bitch. why don't you change 4 people's lives starting with Mashonda and her child?

    ReplyDelete