Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wendy Williams Show 'Black-lash'



Why are the only guests Wendy can book for her show is Kathy Griffin, Kim Coles, Rosie Perez, Ray J, Robin Givens and Faizon Love?

A source says,“Despite declarations from producers that Wendy has changed, they are are begging the biggest stars in the business to come on her show, but they’re getting turned down flat.”

Her talk show is a cross between Howard Stern and Tyra Banks, but A-list African American celebrities including Mariah Carey, Whitney, LL Cool J, Denzel Washington, Usher, Tyler Perry and Diddy — have all refused to visit the show and boost her ratings. “Wendy isn’t that far removed from her days of bashing black Hollywood’s who’s who on her radio show, and people have long memories,” says a booking source close to the talk show.

8 comments:

  1. Wendy's bust line looks so exaggerated in this picture. I wonder why she felt she had to do that to herself. I hope Wendy isn't black listed. She does have to realize she has a reputation for being vicious towards some celebrities so people won't be inclined to do her any favors. Who wants to come on television and perhaps get skewered all over again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they took my Judge Joe Brown off for this foolishness

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to admit that she is a lot tamer on this show than she was on her radio show, but i wouldn't fool with her either. she put some really vicious stuff out there about people. she ran beyonce's name into the mud. this is a classic example of why i try to be nice to folks. you never know when you'll need them. same shit'll happen with superhead soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^^^whatchu talkin' bout? Superhead had no goodwill out there with anyone. She has already told so many lies no one wants to be bothered with her crazy skanky ass anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNOW IT'S A MESS, BUT I WATCH THE SHOW. I THINK IT'S ENTERTAINING ESPECIALLY WHEN I GET OFF, I NEED SOMETHING THAT'S IGNORANT (SOMETHING I DON'T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT SINCE ALL I DO IS THINK AND ANALYZE AT WORK) AND JUST TO LAUGH AT HER BIG AMAZON ASS. IT'S AMUSING. HOW YOU DOINNNNN?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy show sucks she acts like peg on married with children she walks like her

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never really listened to Wendy when she had her radio show because I didn't like all that gossip and foolishness, but the T.V show is much better and I can admit I really like her show. The new time slot after The Mo'Nique Show should help her ratings.

    ReplyDelete