Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kobe covers GQ

Kobe Bryant dishes about his proudest moments, his mistakes, and his game--on the court and off--in the next issue of GQ Magazine on the stands February 23, 2010. 

On his relationship with Shaq:

“The biggest mistake I made was responding to what he was saying about me. Once I responded, now that made it seem like I was part of that whole thing. It’s like, Okay, these two are against each other. As opposed to just staying quiet, which is what I’ve been doing the last few years. Let him say what he needs to say.”

On how his win-at-all-costs mindset doesn’t carry over to the rest of his life:

“What people see on court is another side of me; it’s not me. That dark side that’s coming to get you – ha ha! I’m not losing this fucking game – that’s not who I am. That’s part of me. Off the court, I’m completely different.”

Read more at:  GQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment