Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Serena 'It's a recession dammit!'

Tennis great Serena Williams has been blogging about her career aspirations.  The legendary tennis player wrote on her Global Grind page that she has begun training to become a certified nail technician:

...I had a brilliant idea to get certified to be a nail tech. Besides the fact that I am coming out with a nail collection from a company called HairTech, I thought “Serena this is a no brainer.” Immediately after I came home from the Australian Open I researched some schools and enrolled in a course that allowed me to complete 240 hours (that’s what u have to do to get certified at least in fla) at my own pace. 240 hours may seem like a lot, but I intend on completing it within the year. It normally takes 6 weeks!!!

I ain't mad at  her.  She can't play top level tennis forever and it's a recession dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment