Monday, December 7, 2009

Does Disney know about this?




Rihanna is seen here on set with a Mickey Mouse helmet, a bullet bra covering her itty bitties, and some shorts even Daisy Duke would be embarassed to wear. Is this the new Army recruitment commercial? No, she got half-naked again for her new video "Hard." Of the video, Rihanna says “We got tanks, we got troops, helicopters, explosions, tight gear, lots of cute outfits, lots of bullets. Crazy!”

Well, I think Rihanna and her music would be more interesting to me without all the nudity and questionable situations. She has a few songs I really like, though I find all the constant thirst for media attention a bit irksom. I really think she has potential as a performer and long for her to develop her singing and performing skills. It would be nice to see her writing her own songs and maybe picking up a dance step or two. It is getting beyond old to just be served up sex on a platter without much substance. Is that a nipple I see in that gun pic? At least Madonna offered you the whole package steaming hot fresh every time she slutted it up. Come on Rihanna, I know you have it in you to do better than this!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure Disney doesn't mind. Mickey ears and whores go hand in hand. Just ask Vanessa Hudgens Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rihanna is losing her appeal,even some of her die hard fans are disgusted after that 20/20 nightmare. Personally I wish she would go away. Without studio magic she has no talent, all she can do is use sex & rebellion to sell her music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. minny should take notes

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9:17 is cold blooded. Right but cold blooded. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete