Monday, December 7, 2009

Whitney Houston Hated Him

X-Factor contestant Danyl Johnson claims Whitney Houston "hated him" for singing one of her songs. Johnson says Whitney was brought in to coach the contestants on the hit British singing reality show. The contestants got to choose a song to sing on air and Johnson chose "I Didn't Know My Own Strength"; the song had yet to be released in the U.K. When asked which of the celebrity mentors was his least favorite Johnson said, "Whitney absolutely hated me." He added sarcastically, "She loved the fact I was singing a song she hadn't released yet...She was actually still quite nice but sort of didn't like the fact I was singing the song but there you go. That was the worst one. I was singing a song she hadn't released in the UK yet so she wasn't very happy."



1 comment:

  1. What artist would be happy about that! I thought that was the dumbest thing for him to do. LIKE WTF??? Who does that! Whitney has an extensive catalog and you request to sing a song that is brand new. He asked for that!

    ReplyDelete