Monday, November 23, 2009

Rihanna likes to flash the pool boy


Rihanna is seeking your attention again. The "R-Rated" star wants you to know she's an exhibitionist. "To be honest, I'm even hotter at home, because I´m always naked there. I'm from Barbados, that's quite normal there. My pool boy saw me naked five times already."At first it was so embarrassing. I always forget when he comes. I'm so confused when I have a day off, I usually sleep until noon and when I wake up, I don´t even know what day it is. But he's used to this view now. I even told my assistant to text me when he comes to say, 'Rihanna get dressed, the pool boy is here.' "

#1 For the record, if you know exactly how many times he's seen you naked, you are doing it on purpose and
#2 She needs more people on that Barbados remark. Barbados is rather conservative compared to other Caribbean islands. People don't even walk around in bathing suits outside bathing areas like they might do in say, Miami, Key West, Jamaica, and so forth.

Rihanna just likes attention. She often seeks that attention by being in some form of undress. But you already knew that.

10 comments:

  1. She is so fucking desperate. It really is pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL, AT FIRST I TRIED TO GIVE HER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, BUT NOW, IT'S A LITTLE EXCESSIVE. FIRST OF ALL, LAST NIGHT ON THOSE AWARDS, I WAS LIKE DAMN GINA!!! SHE SHOWED ALL OF HERSELF. THERE'S WAS NOTHING LEFT TO THE IMAGINATION AT ALL! I KNOW U GOT A HOT BODY, BUT DAMN! IS IT THAT SERIOUS TO GET ATTENTION NOWADAYS! FALL BACK RHI RHI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly expected her to put her feet up in the stirrups on that table at the beginning. This child needs guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. quite frankly, thats sad.She goes topless in almost all her pictures showing the world her body, im sure her parents are proud

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone who feels the need to constantly get attention by stripping has deep seated issues. I feel sorry for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone who feels the need to constantly get attention by stripping has deep seated issues. I feel sorry for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^^^^^I agree 100%! With her it doesn't even seem to be about the joy of doing her craft or creating music. Rihanna is known for baring her body. She has obviously had some sort of trauma in her childhood that makes her seek out unavailable men and seek attention for her body.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rihanna wants to flash the pool boy? No Rihanna wants to flash the world. Every other day you hear about her somewhere wearing pasties or with her skirt up drunk. She wears all these provocative outfits and calls herself a role model.

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is a whore!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barbados should NOT be proud of her with her recent behavior this past year. Good girl gone bad indeed. She is really taking the titles of her albums to heart except for R rated. More like X-rated.

    ReplyDelete