Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fantasia airs you haters out


fantasia tattoo cook Pictures, Images and Photos
Fanny recently sat down with Honeymag.com to address the rampant rumors on the blogosphere that she is a homewrecker:

Yes, [the rumors] were all really cute to me. I guess it was something about a guy from T-Mobile? Inaccurate. He was hot, but I think I’m looking for my own man. There’s no boo in my life, I’m married to my career. Right now I’m not really focused on a boyfriend; we all know what happens when you get them… I have no tattoo on my shoulder, [the rumor] was very well put together! I wear my body out more purposefully now and when I’m walking I see people checking, “Like does she have a tattoo there?” As a matter of fact, I’ve never even [met him] before. I think I’d want to be with a guy who’s in the same tax bracket as I am … or higher!

Here are some points some critics have raised:

1. the tatoo looks real and it definitely says "Cook"

2. some say the man was spotted sitting behind her at the Soul Train Awards

Now I have no idea why her date would be behind her and not beside her, so she may have a point there. Secondly, her remark about needing someone in her own tax bracket came off a bit...snobbishly. Let us not forget not too long ago Fanny was begging us to vote for her on national television. If she was dating this man, I hope she is not now. If she never was, let this be a warning to her and other women. You reap what you sow. It is never a good idea to go after a married man, let alone one with children in his household. Nothing good will come of that. *climbs down off soap box*

5 comments:

  1. malika the sexy cynicNovember 24, 2009 at 1:01 PM

    sorry safari, but she did say "I have no tattoo on my shoulder" if that's the case, why not just say what "cook" is supposed to mean? and what kind of grown person gets a fake tattoo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. malika tha sexy cynicNovember 24, 2009 at 1:03 PM

    sorry safari, but she did say "I have no tattoo on my shoulder" but she clearly did. and as hood as she is, i KNOW she didn't get a fake tat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. translation:
    the divorce aint final yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops! Thanks Malika. I meant to edit out #2. Doing it now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. malika the sexy cynicNovember 24, 2009 at 2:52 PM

    dang, i didn't see that the first one had gotten published. i didn't mean to send that twice.

    ReplyDelete