Monday, June 1, 2009

Fat Joe Calls Himself A Legend


Fat Joe recently complained that people just won’t let him be great, “The realest way to say it is I’m still hungry,” Joe said in a recent interview. “And the fact that you write and live and sleep and drink hip hop all day, it ain’t ’til you’re doing a Fat Joe story that you really start thinking about, ‘Damn, this ni&&a been here for so long. He’s so consistent.’ I’m trying to erase that. Like I’m trying to make it more than obvious to the whole world that ‘Yo, this guy deserves to be a living legend of the game. An icon. Damn, he brought too much to the table.’ That’s what drives me and makes me hungrier…I think Busta Rhymes is probably the only one [with a 14 to 15 year catalog like me]. Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Fat Joe.”

7 comments:

  1. He is so egotistical. There is a reason you aren't getting recognition Fat Joe! It's because you aren't nearly as great as you think you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a legend in his own mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when people believe their own hype. Shut up already Fat Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS FAT MUFUCKA NEED TO EAT ANOTHA DOZEN DONUTS AND STOP BEATING US UP FA NOT LIKIN HIM. IF HE PUT OUT SOME FRESH STUFF PEOPLE MIGHT LISTEN AND RESPECT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Keith Sorry I don't own a FatAss Joe CD and I won't be. He is never had anything worth listening to.I swear people don't know what a legend is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fat Joe days been ova. Ain't nobody checkin for his ass now. Ain't nobody chekcin for Busta either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. joey crack good f all you haters f gunit fat joe is da best thats why dj khalid says it f you fuckin hater.


    crackkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete