Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chris Brown wants you to know he ain't sweatin' these hoes


MTV recently asked the Comeback Kid, Chris Brown, about his plans for jumping back into the dating pool:

"My whole dating thing, I've been kinda chillin'. I mean,
I'm Chris Brown. I'm not saying it like that, but it's just, like, girls are
gonna be around. I love women. But I would say I've just been
chillin'. I haven't really been trying to get into a relationship or trying to
date anybody. I've just kinda been working on me. Like I said, just really
getting me straight."

Hmmm...haven't heard anything lately about his much older manager/lady friend. I wonder if she's still around.

2 comments:

  1. Since he can transform ya why don't he transform that whale into minnow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he's working on himself and not rushing into another toxic relationship

    ReplyDelete