Sunday, September 20, 2009

Woman spanks another woman's 2-year-old inside Salvation Army


43-year-old Gloria F. Ballard has been charged with assault after allegedly bending another woman's 2-year-old son over her knee and spanking him inside an Ohio Salvation Army store. According to the child's mother, Donnay Jones, Ballard approached her after her son did something to catch Ballard's attention. Ballard told the mother she she didn't know how to take care of him and should make her son behave, bent him over her knee, and spanked him in front of the mother. Ballard maintains she simply gave the child a hug and a pat on the bottom because he was upset.

Jones said, “She was down there, trying to tell me what I should do and how I should act with my son...I was sitting there shocked thinking, ‘Did she really just do that?’ I could have put my hands on her for doing that to my son, but something told me not to put my hands on that lady. I think I did the right thing to press charges."

Ballard faces up to six months in jail and a $1000 fine if convicted. She has been convicted in the past of disorderly conduct, public intoxication, tresspassing, and other misdemeanors.

They should probably add improper use of magenta lipstick past 1989, overzealous eyebrow plucking, and just looking too damn hard in general to the list of charges.
Source: Associated Press

9 comments:

  1. I woulda cold cocked dat bitch right in her strong ass jaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WOULDA BEAT HER ASS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess the momma took one look and knew she was crazy. She decided to call 911 instead of getting her ass beat too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the picture, this woman doesn't look like she has all of her marbles and she got a rap sheet as well. It was a good thing momma called the police.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is going on with all these strangers thinking they can put their hands on anybody's child? I know we say it takes a village to raise a child but this is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They would have had to surgically remove my foot from her ass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet the lil fucker was being bad for real with one of these new age mothers... but this is an old school grandma who prolly got 8 bad ass granchillen of her own. LOL

    Nana dont play that game proper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'M FEELIN DA SHIT. THE KID WAS PROBABLY SUPER BAD, AND LIKE MANY OF THESE NEW MOMS, THEY JUST SIT THERE AND LET THEIR CHILDREN BE LITTLE THUGS. NEEDLESS TO SAY, THE WOMAN STILL SHOULDN'T HAVE TOUCHED THAT OTHER KID. EVERYTIME I SEE BAD ASS KIDS, I DON'T EVEN MAKE EYE CONTACT, I JUST KEEP ROLLIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like ol girl got some business of her own to take care of before she raises someone else's child. Really, how da hell can she tell someone else how to behave in public if she doesn't know how to.

    I do agree with other comments above that these new age mother's need to do something about their bad ass kids. I have three of my own and they know mama don't play. When we go in the store they are respectful and they don't touch shit and definitely don't beg for shit. I CANNOT stand to see these mother's with these loud ass, rowdy, kids especially if they throw temper tantrums. Ugh! They need to stop begging them to behave and make them do it or don't bring they little asses out.

    ReplyDelete