Monday, February 8, 2010

Diddy's babymamas have beef



Diddy's first babymama Misa is fed up with one of his other babymamas Kim Porter refusing to accept and welcome his other babymama Sarah Chapman, and her daughter with Diddy, Chance:

“Sarah is really sweet but Sarah and Kim don’t get along. I get along with everyone. With both of them. Kim and I go back for years now. We were friends at one point. I was like “you wanted him, you got him now baby“. So she’s gotta go through all the bs I had to go through back in the day.
Sarah has been around as long as Kim, alot of people don’t know that. Puffy was cheating on me with both of them. This is over 15-16 years ago so we’ve all been around a long time. I joke around sometimes and say “They are like my sister-wives.” I try to keep everything good and we want Kim to accept Chance but she’s not ready yet………but I accepted Christian.

Kim fired back through Blackarazzi, saying “I don’t want to respond to anything Misa could ever say. She’s not even on my level.”

No comments:

Post a Comment