Wednesday, December 23, 2009

T.I. was released from prison yesterday


Rapper Clifford Harris, a.k.a. T.I., was released from prison on Tuesday just in time to spend the holidays with his girlfriend and children.

T.I. served seven months at the federal prison comples in Forrest City, Arkansas. He will serve the remainder of a reduced sentence in a correctional center near Fulton County Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. In addition to his time in Fulton County, T.I. was placed on house arrest, given community service and was ordered to pay a $100,300 fine. He will stay at the halfway house for approximately three months and still must perform around 500 hours of community service.

T.I. received a year and a day in March 2009 on weapons charges related to purchasing machine guns and silencers. T.I. is a felon due to earlier drug charges, and is not permitted to possess weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment