Monday, March 29, 2010

Cassidy denies HIV rumors


Some girl has been littering the internet with rumors Cassidy gave her HIV. She has been contacting bloggers and entertainment sites with her story she let him hit, then when he quit, she found out she was positive.  Cassidy tweeted furiously to deny the rumors:

“ Stopactinstupid! I don't even know that lil girl.. I just took a pic being nice.. I only f#$% pretty girls 10's, and I still don't go raw.”
"I'm sick wit but not like that! The b*#% probably just mad she not my type..lol.. I'm perfectly healthy, so it can't be true.
It's just the devil try make me mad because I'm about to buy this bently today, I'm on my way to the bank.. B*%# stop hating..Twitpic later.”

At least he denies going raw dog.  I would hate to see someone else go out like Easy E.

No comments:

Post a Comment