Friday, January 29, 2010

UT OH! the General has some 'splainin to do y'all


Did my Uncle Generalissimo Lurry Platt steal the epic 'Pants on the Graaan'?The Green Brothers of Highland Park, Michigan think so.

Check out they 1996 video “Back Pockets on the Floor”....

They have retained the Cochran Firm to pursue their copyrights vs American Idol (they know my uncle broke-but he has the record contract).

Hold up, Otis the drunk, Betty White, Koko Taylor and Suga Mama just formed a soul train line...

While we on Otis the drunk, check out my Auntie Viv on the Bender Ball working out to Luda's "How Low Can You Go"....

1 comment:

  1. I like the General and I don't think he stole anything. Folks need to let him be great and have his moment. Even if he heard the song some where he probably don't remember and I doubt it was intentional. I like his version anyway and so does america!! That shit is catchy :)

    ReplyDelete